Last week, the lovely Manda nominated me for a Liebster award. I have completed these posts a few times before, but thought that I’d answer Manda’s questions anyway as a fun way to get to know eachother a little better
- Do you prefer Starbucks or Dunkin Dounts? I’m not sure I’ve ever visited a Dunkin Donuts! But I do love Starbucks
- Do you read on a Kindle, Nook, iPad or prefer books? I have an iPad which I use the Kindle app on, but I also still read real books. I think they are better for different situations – I like to be able to lend books to friends and mark pages in them, but I could never have carried 6 books around with me when I was travelling in the Summer – the iPad is very convenient!
- What’s you favorite kitchen appliance? Umm I don’t really have one. Working in a baording school, I get all my meals cooked for me so don’t really use kitchen appliances – there’s no way I could live without a kettle though!
- Favorite adult beverage? I love Gin & Tonic, but I would take a Diet Coke over that anyday.
- What’s your fitness routine? Do you like it? I don’t really have a routine, I am struggling to get back in to the groove after Christmas. It’s a medium combination of running and badminton and school games lessons though!
- Why do you blog? I started blogging to keep track of my weight loss journey, then it changed in to a record of my life and a way to meet some great people. Now I can’t really think about a life without blogging.
- What’s your favorite blog to read? Why? I have lots! Press Play, Ben Does Life & Healthy Tipping Point are high up on the list!
- What’s your favorite fashion accessory right now? I generally don’t wear many accesories – I’m rubbish at remembering to put them on!
- What’s your favorite room in your house, why? My bedroom. Ever since we moved house last year I havea huge room! Because I live away at work most of the time, I love coming home to my own bed and my own personal space.
- What’s your favorite food? Curry, Cupcakes, Fajitas!
- What do you hope to Make Happen in 2013? I want to qualify as an English teacher, get back in to a good exercise/healthy eating routine and find a new job that I will be happy in in September. It’s going to be big!
Your turn – answer a question!