For all you Slimming World-ers out there, this recipe is a slight adaptation of the one on pg 26 of the Extra Easy cookbook.
- 2x tins of chickpeas.
- 2x Finely chopped Chillis.
- 2x Eggs
- Add the finely chopped chillis and coriander to the chickpeas.
- Add the eggs, and blend some more.
- Spray some fry light in a pan, and cook on a medium heat until golden brown (Remember to flip them over!)
- I’m having mine as a ‘burger’ but they work equally well as snack ‘cakes’!
Slimming World Lowdown!
Free on Green & Extra Easy.
Adding some wholemeal breadcrumbs (Healthy B option) helps them blend a little better.