So incase you haven’t guessed, this whole schedule posting thing has sort of gone out the window while I’ve been on holiday?! Well, I hope to keep up the regular posting, but am going to aim for 4-5 times a week at the moment. I am sure we will find a routine eventually!
I am up early today to head back to Taunton. School starts next week and we have a week of induction starting this afternoon. I only started my new job a few weeks ago, and feel like the summer school was a bit of a dream. It all gets serious as of today!
I’m pretty excited, so in keeping with the theme I thought I’d share with you some stuff that I am loving at the moment.
* I have discovered some pretty cool new blogs to read lately. As you know, my favourites are listed on my Blogroll page, and I have also just started using Bloglovin’! It’s a really easy way to keep track of what you have read in one place. Click on the button to the right to follow threetimesf and get started!
* Yes, packing and moving is a nightmare. I’ve been telling you every day (sorry about that) but finding old photos and letters and diaries is kinda cool. Check these bad boys out…
(Yes, I know, I was a seriously cute kid!)
And I have some old school diary inspired posts coming soon!
* I may have mentioned before that I love the tv show The Biggest Loser. Since being on holiday and suffering the rubbish weather (seriously, UK ‘Summers’ suck!) I have been watching some old re-runs, and Bob Harper is HOT!!!
Look at the body! I know, pretty face too, but seriously – those abs?!?!
* I recently updated my Blackberry to have all the BB services – I am pretty addicted to BBM-ing my BFF already, but more importantly I can tweet when out and about now! I can’t believe it took me this long to get on board – I have not been taking full advantage of the crackberry!
* Ooooh, and as a final shout out to you guys, I have noticed a vast increase in followers and comments appearing on threetimesf, so THANK YOU so so much. Words can’t express how much I appreciate you guys🙂🙂🙂
Anyway – I will have to leave it there (Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to work I go!) After breakfast that is…must squeeze in as much fruit (and PB, because frankly, breakfast sucks without it!) as I can before I am forced to live off school dinners again…
What are you loving at the moment?
Have a good day, and remember to be awesome.